Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things: Doscher's

Ever since I can remember, my family has been nuts about Doscher's French Chews.  I can recall eating them with my cousins when we had to go to my sister's soccer games.  While our parents pretended to give the French Chews to us as a treat, I also think they knew the foot of delicately pulled "taffy" would keep us quiet and entertained. 

Not only are French Chews tasty, they are also peanut-free!  French Chews are available in vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and banana.  Besides the bars, French Chews are also available in minis.  Below is a video on French Chews from "Unwrapped" on The Food Network.


Also, Doscher's makes peanut-free candy canes, so remember that for next Christmas!  I guarantee it's the best candy cane you will ever taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment