Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Which One Wednesday: Asian Edition (Guest Blogger)

Hi A Living 'Nut'mare readers!

This week's Which One Wednesday is near and dear to my heart, so I'm honored to be guest blogging!

I'm Kendall's sister, Meghan, and tomorrow, I will be boarding a flight to Asia to study for the next forty days. 

My family cut out all Asian food when Kendall was diagnosed with a peanut allergy, as peanuts are a frequent ingredient in Asian dishes.  But here's the good news, one of these homemade dishes is peanut-friendly... Which one do you think it is - Annie Chun's Chinese Style Chicken Soup Bowl or Simply Asia's Sesame Teriyaki Noodle Bowl?  Be sure to cast your vote, and then come back tomorrow to find out which one Kendall can eat!

Comment below with your best guess!
a. Annie Chun's Chinese Style Chicken Soup Bowl
b. Simply Asia's Sesame Teriyaki Bowl
c. Both 
d. Neither



I'll be doing my best to keep out of the nut house during my travels,
Meghan


1 comment: