Thursday, March 13, 2014

Which One Wednesday: Chicken Nuggets Answer

If you chose Wendy's chicken nuggets as being peanut-free, you chose correctly!  Congratulations!



Wendy's has always been a great place for me to get chicken nuggets... and a chocolate Frosty!  

Chick-fil-A uses 100% refined peanut oil to fry their chicken nuggets and other food items.  According to the Chick-fil-A website, 100% refined peanut oil is not considered an allergen by the FDA, and therefore, the company does not list this with their allergy information. 

When I research peanut oil, I get words like "most" and "usually" when asked if peanut oil is safe to consume.  So until it says "ALL", I will have to leave Chick-fil-A nuggets and fries to my family and friends to enjoy.

Tune in next week for another edition of Which One Wednesday.

Keep out of the nut house!

No comments:

Post a Comment